Inspiration I

Photobucket
Alexander Wang can even make African patterns look sexy.

Photobucket
The floral sheer and black silk with the white stitching looks so amazing. I also like how big it is.

Photobucket
This isn't really inspiration. I just love Ash's tattoos.

Photobucket
Shredded tights are supposed to be the new "it" thing. I kind of like it better than regular tights. It's way more cheaper than getting a snag in a pair of tights and having to throw them away.

Photobucket
This sketch looks so dark even when it's drawn on a white piece of paper. The shoulder pads look like pure metal. YES!

Photobucket
I love how the corset has absolutely nothing to do with the concept of the outfit, very unexpected. It's so adorable.

Photobucket
This photo is beyond amazing. It's that great. Photos like these make you really think.

Photobucket
Those jeans are wicked! They are crying YES to me. I would definitely wear this outfit a lot.

Photobucket
Because of the delay of common sense it took me a while to figure out this photo. I have always been a fan of chics wearing loose clothing and the gold dress fits the model so well. The backgrounds also really cool.

Photobucket
Usually when I see belts such as this one I immediatly think "oh my goodnesss here goes the hillbilly" but the stylist really made it suit the outfit and make it look a bit punk. Excellent styling.

Photobucket
I rarely look at photos like this because it's such a blast from the past, after one glance I couldn't help but look a the marvelous detailed sequins around the v-neck. I am pretty sure it was hand sewed too. Hard work brings unique beauty.

Photobucket
A fellow blogger called "luxirare" created this ensemble herself. Woah! Unbelievable.

Photobucket
I used to just stare at this photo for days because it may look suddle but alot is happening in this photo. The gareth pugh wedges, american apparel skin tight dress, the cape/shawl, and just the sunlight had me completely mesmerized.

Photobucket
She looks so preppy without trying to make me . Those Ashish wedges and the pink lace dress looks cute together.

Photobucket
Who would have ever guessed that shoulder pads would come out with a BANG like this. Pure brilliance.

Photobucket
I apologize for the booby glimpse but I just couldn't recist myself from sharing this excellent photo with you. That dress is completely breath taking. Amazing creation indeed.

Via:GoogleImages, Luxirare, stylsighting,4thandbleeker,tfs

2 comments:

hieezyf said...

i like my manz with the cigarette, my manz on the balcony, home girl with the ripped jeans the way she is wearing it is so hot, and my home girl with the jaguar shoes...what beauty.

Nayo Shell said...

Then again he makes the cigarette look very sexy.. thought just crossed my head, but nawwwwwww!!