Cushnie Et Oches F/W 2010

NyMag

Cushnie Et Oches collection caught my attenton during their F/W 2010 collection with unique fabric and structure. The thing that catches the most is how they united black sheer with elegance. My favorite piece is the black sheer wine bottle shaped dress. If only I could just touch the fabric aaahh! This collection was very impressive. I wonder if the sheer is nylon elastic too because that's starting become quite popular in this generation.

Last night I decided to rearrange my color coded closet and I realized that a huge section of my closet is black clothing and I have mostly black shoes. I guess I have a new favorite color haha. People usually ask "why do you wear so much black?" the real question that really comes to mind is "why would people decide to not wear black?" Black goes with every color on the color wheel. It's sophisticated yet classy and has the ability to be transformed into your perfect party outfit. To me black is sexy and it makes people look ... well slim. Black is my pink. As a result of my black fiasco people also tend to believe I am Goth. Psshh, crazy stereotypes.

1 comment:

hieezyf said...

black is hot. cant fade. its the perfect color to wear to a job interview, a night party, or just a dinner date. i digs it.