Backstage, Front Row, Cute Children, Wacky Hair Color, and PARTIES! Part I

Photobucket
I have always found chandeliers to be a work of art. So fragil, so beautiful, yet so bright.

Photobucket
I love the pink hair color and the lovely dog bone. Her look is inspired by Jeremy Scott's S/S 2010 collection.

Photobucket
Haha this photo tells it all. She is ready to mingle, party, and slurp up all the fun!

Photobucket
She makes violet hair look so stunning. It suits her very well without being over the top.

Photobucket
When I saw this photo I was quite jealous that my hair was not long enough to move like that. It looks like a great party. oh Yeah!

Photobucket
His expression is very amusing.

Photobucket
When I was in the 8th grade I wanted to DJ as a part time job since I have such a love for music. This photo really makes me want to try it out.

Photobucket
The painting of MJ is Rad! The two art lovers look very british and I love it.

Photobucket
This photo was taken backstage before Jeremy Scott's F/W 2010 collection. I love the Barbie up do pony tails and make up.

Photobucket
Make up is definitely a craft. It takes a lot of work to be even close to perfection.

Photobucket
Erin Wasson backstage before her fashion show. I love how she looks so calm.

Photobucket
Those modern egyptian head pieces are gorgeous.

Photobucket
Journalism is so cool. Here a teen voue journalist is getting the scoop behind the scenes of a Preen fashion show.

Photobucket
Those shoes are amazing. I would definitely wear them. The gold chains outside the socks are lovely.

Photobucket
Woah! That's some serious Media Business.

Photobucket
She wears that blazer so well. A lot of people can not get away with that. Love her hair!

Photobucket
This photo shows such individuality with the audiences personal style.

Photobucket
I love Kesha's wild party animal. I was a bit surprised to see her at a fashion show. Great leather jacket.

Photobucket
Here Santigold is performing during a Jeremy Scott after party. I absolutely adored Jeremy Scott's S/S collection. Santigold's biker jacket is from his last collection.

Photobucket
This has to be the most adorable/ fashionable child I have ever seen. This photo was taken during the Alexander Wang fashion show.

Via:Thecobrasnake

1 comment:

hieezyf said...

the girl with the wild hair at the party. lovely. the dude of the couple with MJ, lovely. want me some gagues. just saying.