Todays Goodies

Photobucket
I absolutely can't stand puffy coats but she makes it look so edgy with the bleached jeans.

Photobucket
The head chain is too cute as if a metal spider web is surrounding her hair.

Photobucket
Colorful keys are awesome. My house key has smiley faces on it.

Photobucket
You can never go wrong with black and sheer, a complete turn ON in every way.

Photobucket
The most creative ring I've ever seen. I wonder how it looks wrapped around someones eency weensy finger.

Photobucket
I love those wedges. The shape is very unique.

Photobucket
Givenchy's Couture makeup was very tough and grunge. I can never get my makeup to look like that. Bummer.

Photobucket
Fashionably dramatic and she still manages to grip a cigarette.

Photobucket
I am not the only one who loves Kate Lanphear's rock n' roll style. The paps are on the hunt.

Photobucket
Why would you go to a extremely expensive jewelry shop than a thrift store and dig through a round bowl full of marvelous vintage jewelry, that's way better than the new crap? hhhmmm I love all of the hand jewelry she is wearing, very Mary-kate Olsen.

Photobucket
The structure of the back is so abstract, lovely.

Photobucket
Harper's Bazaar did a Tim Burton inspired shoot for Halloween last year and I just looked at it earlier this week. What if we all lived in Tim Burton's make believe world? That would be interesting.

Photobucket
This is the most AMAZING denim jacket. Definitely hard core!

Via:Googleimages,withasianstereotypes,sss,studdedhearts,fashiontoast

1 comment:

hieezyf said...

i enjoy seeing people wear these type of clothes. especially when it's people who can pull off anything and have personality behind the clothes. the girl in the puffy jacket and bleached jeans. love her. that cup of coffee in her hand puts everything in place in that picture. she knows what she wants, doesn't give a crap about anyone's opinion, but also doesn't over do it to cockyness. absolutely adore that.