Love.

Photobucket
At this point in my life I have realized the beauty of love. Love is the healing of everything. See a person and look into their heart. We all know how it feels to be loved. Do we share it with the world? After all the sadness and destruction world wide, do we see the magnificent gift being shared? I know personally that love can endure anything through the stress, destruction, and hate. I have never fallen in love. My time will come, your time will come. Once that time comes hold on to this love and embrace it, it's precious, it's fragile, it's everlasting. Save A Life. Donate To Haiti.
-Chanel

2 comments:

Nayo Shell said...

This post is beautiful and i read it to Chachi and he said the same. thank you, i do feel better!!

Chanel said...

I Knew It =)
I wrote it so nicely.