The Mesmerizing Temptation


I am ashamed to say that I am watching Rocky punch a stack of meat instead of doing my homework. Lately I've dazed off into another planet fantasizing about Andy Warhol, Alice Dellal, and Tim Burton. lol Lately I have come to conclusions that chocolate and shoes are my biggest weakness. If you offer me a brownie, I'll think "FUCK the diet" and I'll kill the brownie in less than a minute. A young lady asked me a interesting question yesterday that I have never taken much time to think about. She calmly asked me "Chanel, how would you explain your style?" haha I thought hell you're asking the wrong person for that answer. Any who, the random youtube music video is of a beautiful femme name Eva Simons. This song has been constantly replaying in my head so I thought it would only be obvious to share it with you. Enjoy.

No comments: