Lately.

Photobucket
My sister drew this pretty awesome picture and her school made stickers out of it. Back in my day we just used tape.
Photobucket
Georgetown.
Photobucket
Annies Creamcheese and one out of many of their fantastic vintage pieces.
Photobucket
American Apparel, Love that place.
Photobucket
Urban Outfitters poster.
Photobucket
At some kind of french eatery.
Photobucket
Syrup.
Photobucket
Apple Tart.
Photobucket
A fancy version of donuts with caramel + whipped cream.
Photobucket
My favorite place: Union Station.
Photobucket
Home crippled.
Photobucket
This is the BEST recent five buck purchase of my life.

1 comment:

elena said...

and, I love those shoes.
hey, this is elena!
I kind of love you even more, reading this. man, why are you so cool? I'm 19 and still not this freakin' cool. fail.