Time Will Tell.

I am horribly slow or just down right mentally challenged since a few days ago after blogging for 6 months (I guess 6 months, right, not sure) and I have not once taken a outfit shot so here's my effort to doing so. It was a lovely sunny Saturday and the lighting in my room was amazingly comfy. Here I am wearing American Apparel Skirt, Pacson denim shirt, Frye boots, and Urban Outfitters cami thingy.
Photobucket


Something that you may not know about me is that I am a terrific low priced shopper. Ex. Denim shirt was 10 bucks, Frye boots came waiting for me at my doorstep because Urban Outfitters screwed up my order with a pair of $300 boots, cami was 5 bucks, and skirt well it's from American Apparel so it's going to put a dint in my wallet by $30. Hhhhmm I wonder why American Apparel is so expensive anyways, they use cotton knit fabric and ship from LA what the heck.


Here is a latex lace dress I made for my fashion show. I absolutely love the fabric, too bad I ran out of it =(.
Photobucket

Besides that I've been working on the stretchy navy blue knit fabric into a long draped shawl. You can't see the draping due to my clumsy framing but you can still see where I'm going with it.
Photobucket


ALERT CHANGE OF SUBJECT

These have to be the most beautiful full blossomed roses I have ever seen. I just had to capture the moment, like they say "take a picture, it'll last longer.
Photobucket

On memorial day me and my mom decided to go to St. Michael, Maryland, the home of the crabs, uuuhhh I think, and there infamous key lime pie. It's a cute little old town and I suggest that if you want a nice laid back day you should go and visit.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: