Just Skate.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chanel Cruz

The first thing that comes to mind when I hear 'Skateboarding' is passion. Skaters put so much heart into every single trick they do. They could mess up a trick 50 times but you do not see one sign of them giving up. Instead they get back up, note that they don't check for scars because they are in their mode, and try again. Skateboarding to me is like an art and a stress reliever. When you're out there with your board nothing else exist. I respect every single skateboarder for their ultra dedication put into this amazing skill.
Yesterday I went to Palace 5 for their annual 'Go Skate Day' and was able to see these things first hand. Probably the most memorable day so far in my short life time.
P.S. I don't skateboard.

No comments: