Chinatown Coffee Co.

Last week my mom told me about a cute little Coffee Shop in Chinatown. Of course I was so excited by the idea and hoped I would not be disappointed since my unique experience at Joe's Coffee Shop in New York City.

If you didn't know, I am a huge addict when it comes to coffee. I appreciate original flavors that aren't watered down and drowned by huge amounts of hidden sugars like Starbucks.

So I went to the Chinatown Coffee shop and was immediately impressed by it's interesting composition in such a busy city. It is very narrow but can sit a good amount of people and has stainless steel finishings. To me make things ten times better, it allows you to order your coffee to go or to stay. If you decide to stay, you are served your coffee in a classic mug which I absolutely love. Wish all coffee shops could still keep the old coffee experience alive the same way few shops have managed to do during this day in age.

Here are a few pictures of the shop as well as a picture I drew of my coffee...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Via:GoogleImages

No comments: