7.11.11

It has been a while since I was actually able to blog during my freetime and I absolutely apologize for that. Sometimes as a teenager, or atleast for me, life becomes a bit hectic with college stuff and school stuff. From now on I'm going to try and make a balance.

Alrighty, on another note, I have a few pictures that I'm really excited about. They are probably my favorites so far.

The first set is Bohemian in a cliche way but I thought it would be cool to explore that side of fashion.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I wore a wrap as a skirt from India and a knit crop sweater from the Thrift Store.
Photobucket
Photobucket

For the other set I was inspired by Heartsrevolution lead singer Leyla 'Lo' Safai pink strip across her eyes.

Leyla 'Lo' Safai

Photobucket
Photobucket

Me

Photobucket
Photobucket

If putting the blue strip on wasn't such a hassle I would love to wear it everyday. Sort of like a exciting trade mark.

No comments: