General.

Lately, I've been going crazy with school. Teachers are ridiculous but it's all for the sake of having an education and prepare for college. I realized today that I did not tell my readers happy holidays so Happy New Year's, Merry Christmas, and Happy Thanksgiving. ahaha I'm still trying to get back on the blogging band wagob so please be patient and bare with me for more post. Here are two photos of my beautiful mother and my sister before we went to a Christmas party.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Over the holidays I decided to straighten my hair since I needed a good trim. Surprisingly my hair has grown a lot since I cut it back in June. My sister took these photos for me. I'm trying to teach her how to hand DSLR cameras along with basic angles.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: