Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen! (Original + English Subtitles)



This Song or shall I say advise has truly come in handy throughout my short little life. I remember listening to this song in the 6th grade or 4th... something like that. My teacher told us to close our eyes, to me I thought "what the heck is this lady making us do know." As she began to play this I was weirded out then my guard came down. I began to appreciate these simple advices and promised myself that I would take this to heart. Now today, January 15,2011 I remembered this song and felt the need to hear it once again. Since I have grown quite a lot since the first time I listened to this I realized how I totally forgot all of these advices. To appreciate life, enjoy my youth and make a difference. Here and now I will make a promise to do what makes ME happy to stop being lazy and make not only my family happy but myself. So please listen to this and appreciate your life, since we only have one.

Peace and Love,
Chanel

No comments: