Wishful Thinking.

This summer is filled with simple colors and sillouhettes. The futuristic and exagerated designs are old news, now it is time for the professional era. Here A few pieces from various S/S 2011 collections that I wish I had.

Calvin Klein

Always have been a fan of Calvin Klein's effortless creations. He never lets me down.

Jill Sander

Jill Sander's full skirt is stunning! Perfect for a cocktail party. Love the splash of color too.

Theyskens' Theory

Never have been so relieved to see a nice pair of wide leg pants. Skinny jeans are terrible for the spring/summer.

T by Alexander Wang

Never seen dresses like these since the 90's and early 2000's. Such a simple cut says a million romantic, sophisticated words.

Celine

Those are the perfect summer pants. My favorite pieces from the season.

Cushni et Ochs

All I can say is leather and drapery.

Helmet Lang

The red dress is gorgeous. Finally a white suit that isn't typically paired with pants.

Max Azria

Photobucket

This is one of the moments where I ask myself "why didn't I think of that first." Such a beautiful cut.

Ph:Style.com, Vanillascented

No comments: