The Time.

Alright so I know you guys probably think I just quit blogging but Nope, I'm still here. School has been CRAZY. Someone should have gave me a fair warning like "Chanel, junior year is stupid hard, hope you make it to the finish line." Ahaha, now that kind of advice I respect because it's letting my self know that I'm about to step into a legal educational hell hole. Oh well, no pain no gain right, Okay enough about the cheesy things like lame school, here are a few pictures I've taken professionally and just straight off my macbook webcam....
I like these glasses, I want them in prescription. Ups to the Ray Ban bootleg ahaha from Baltimore.
Photobucket
I love this kid. Apologies for the dorky smile.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Soo.... this is what I do in my quality time when everyone is gone. Ahaha N.E.R.D. to the rescue.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah, I have BIG eye. What can I say, I got it from my mama. ahaha Man I really loved that song when it came out... aahhh good times.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kind of did a mini shoot on my floor in front of my pretty white dresser to show off my cool new HAT. This hat just looks so cool to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: